Welcome in PronStarZ forum.
The sexiest guild in MMORPG world.
PronStarZ - the sexiest guild on Mars
You aren't logged in.
Login or register with your cabal name.

Welcome in PronStarZ forum.
The sexiest guild in MMORPG world.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MotionBlur - Can I join?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MotionBlur
User
User

MotionBlur - Can I join? Empty
PostSubject: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi guys!

This will be a long message, so prepare yourselves. I started to play about 4 years ago (in early Episode 1, just after Cabal went Free2Play), so I know some things about the game. I was amateur for about 2 years, because of my guild. But I didn't wanted to leave, cuz it was like 2nd a family for me. But, nothing is eternal, so the guild is gone, and I had to found another one.

I joined to Ravenous (which one is gone too, everybody left when the leader left and joined to BrainStorm, when BS just founded), where I learned a lot, we played a lot together, etc etc, so it was good. Now I'm in (okay, I left it about 2 minutes ago) a small guild. It was nice cuz of low party numbers (maybe 5 or 7 players only), BUT. But they are online about late night. I live in GMT+1 (Nation Wars here: 6.00, 10.00, 14.00, 18.00, 22.00), I just tell this to know when I can play, and when they could. So they are active about 23:00-02:00, but I can't be online at night, so I played alone. Always alone. I'm tired to play alone, to be alone, to see offline names on my build and buddy lists, asking random people to help to kill XY boss in PF.

That's why I want to join to PronStarZ. I don't want to play with newbies: I played with them for a too long time, I helped them every time, but nobody helped me (sometimes when I needed), not cuz nobody wanted, simply cuz I knew NOBODY who was stronger then me. Not cuz I'm overpowered (but I wish Very Happy), but cuz I was with low ppl. That's why I joined to Ravenous, and later to Prostitute, so I'm pretty good now.

Eimin knows me (a little), we talked about this, and talked about a lot of other things on TheNest channel, so if you (who decide who can join, and who can't) want to ask about me from other player, ask him / her.

As you can see, my english isn't perfect, but it's good I think, so I can tell and understand anything what u want - language is a basic thing in every guild, so good to know.... what can I tell you? My level, set, honor?

Well, this is my 4th character. I had a WI before (1st accaunt, EP1), but I forgot that's acc's password (it doesn't matters anyway, I was lame... but in early Cabal, u had to skill on mobs for 3 month in perfect adept set to get G Master rank from A Master, so I know hard work...), so I started a Force Blader, which was called NeroBlaze. I stopped playin Cabal another year later, and when I came back, I found an empty character (just 2 weeks before subpw update <_<), so I stopped playin again. Later I created another accaunt with a Wizard (again). It was perfect: beautiful set, perfect vampiric, über weapons, level, board, bike, costume(s!), everything u can imagine. But when I decided to stop playin Cabal forever (about half year ago), I sold it for real money.

As you can see, I'm back again, with a Force Blader again. I'm lv146 now, with a "good" (okay, crap weapons: Mith Kat+8 10dmg and Mith Orb+8 Sad ), but I told you, it's a new acc. Of couse I have read the guild rules here, and I totally accept it, so it's not a problem. I'm in FB, but not a PK lover Smile. If honor rank is a high priority thing for you, I will use WExp for honor points (now I have about 1.35kk, it's lv8 5-6%), but more like to use it for leveling.

I know Zenith too (he is offline nowadays, but when I met him 1st, he was in PronStarz), we partied a lot, so if you want ask him what he thinks about me, u can. So... that's all for now, if you have any question about me, just whisp me ingame (MotionBlur, capella) or try it on TheNest chat channel.

I'm lookin forward to your answer:
Motion
Back to top Go down
Younha
Admin™
Admin™
Younha

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Why didnt you just make a normal application following the template like everybody else?
Back to top Go down
MotionBlur
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Okay, a shorter version (I think the previous one was better, doesn't matters anyway).
Name : David
In Game Name : MotionBlur
Location : Hungary (I know most people in Cabal from our country is offensive, trolling, etc... trust me, I'm like them, +1 reason why I wanna join to an international guild).
Class : FB
Level :147
Nation : Capella
Honour Rank : 8 (5%)
TeamSpeak : I have mic and TS too, but I don't like to use it cuz my main language isn't english.
Gaming Experience : started to play in early EP1 (4 years ago). My characters were:
- NecreonMage - 109 WI (workin on it for 1 year, it was a big thing to be over lv100 in that times... btw 1st char, so..)
- NeroBlaze - 145 FB - got robbed
- 1FrostmournE - 153 WI - acc sold for real money
- MotionBlur - current char.

Every other information in the previous post.
Back to top Go down
StevenHyde
User
User
StevenHyde

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:46 pm

acc sold ... illegal
lvl ok ... honour ok ... still ... pronz is dieing
go find another guild who's ok with illegal stuff .... like ec, nog, reckless, badboys ... and others
Back to top Go down
Eimin
Admin™
Admin™
Eimin

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Eidorian wrote:
acc sold ... illegal
lvl ok ... honour ok ... still ... pronz is dieing
go find another guild who's ok with illegal stuff .... like ec, nog, reckless, badboys ... and others

+1 for eido
Back to top Go down
https://pronstarz.1fr1.net
MotionBlur
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Denied... okay. But I want u guys to know this: I never used or even wanted to use any illegal stuff, I just decided (when I sold that acc) to stop playin Cabal forever. I just wanted to get back something for my work, that's all (never bought alz, never got any items from illegal ways etc). And I never bought acc-s. Sold one, which was MY accaunt, not a stealed one. I hate them too.

If the answer is still "no", okay, I understand it, and I accept it. I just wanted to tell this.
Back to top Go down
Eimin
Admin™
Admin™
Eimin

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:31 pm

MotionBlur wrote:
Denied... okay. But I want u guys to know this: I never used or even wanted to use any illegal stuff, I just decided (when I sold that acc) to stop playin Cabal forever. I just wanted to get back something for my work, that's all (never bought alz, never got any items from illegal ways etc). And I never bought acc-s. Sold one, which was MY accaunt, not a stealed one. I hate them too.

If the answer is still "no", okay, I understand it, and I accept it. I just wanted to tell this.

First, it's isn't YOUR account, but it's gamemaster.com account, that why it's illegal to sell ;p
Back to top Go down
MotionBlur
User
User

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Eimin wrote:
MotionBlur wrote:

First, it's isn't YOUR account, but it's gamemaster.com account, that why it's illegal to sell ;p
Ah, now I understand what is your problem... by the way, GM.com really doesn't care about who using that accaunt I think, especially if the old and the new user made a deal. So I sold my work, not the accaunt. And nobody can tell me what can I do with something what I worked for. For example: IRL buying already used cars, or second hand shops...
Back to top Go down
Eimin
Admin™
Admin™
Eimin

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 am

if GM doesn't care, then ask them.
You sell their account, it's like to sell the car of your friend or another guy that you don't even know. that mean you are stealing it.

Coz if you buy IRL a car, which has been already used, it isn't the same. coz the other guy bought it from shop already, that mean it's his car.
Back to top Go down
StevenHyde
User
User
StevenHyde

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 pm

also ...
those mothafacker gamemasters ask if you agree with terms and conditions .. where is specified what is illegal or not ...
real life ppl doesnt care what you do with the stuff you buyed from them
gm's are kinda burned in the ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MotionBlur - Can I join?   MotionBlur - Can I join? Empty

Back to top Go down

MotionBlur - Can I join?
Page 1 of 1