Welcome in PronStarZ forum.
The sexiest guild in MMORPG world.
PronStarZ - the sexiest guild on Mars
You aren't logged in.
Login or register with your cabal name.

Welcome in PronStarZ forum.
The sexiest guild in MMORPG world.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Epic :)) ~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StevenHyde
User
User
StevenHyde

Epic :))                                                    ~! Empty
PostSubject: Epic :)) ~!   Epic :))                                                    ~! EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:32 pm

This one belongs to GMViral:

Disclaimer: While we attempt to produce accurate patch notes, please be aware that certain details may be emitted, either intentionally or non intentionally.

They have no ideea what they doin. lol!
Back to top Go down
StevenHyde
User
User
StevenHyde

PostSubject: Items lost in Auction House - How to Reclaim   Epic :))                                                    ~! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:55 am

Following last weeks maintenance a number of users lost items due to a bug in the Auction House. We have now completed our investigations into this matter, fixing the bug to prevent it reoccurring in the future, and we are ready to compensate all those affected.

If you are one of the users who lost an item during Tuesday 21st July, and wish to reclaim it, you will need to follow the below steps:

1. Visit support.cabalonline.com .
2. Submit a ticket (http://support.cabalonline.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit), selecting the Item Shop Department.
3. Ensure you type your GAME ID, Character name and Server in the requested fields.
4. In the subject field type: "Reclaim Lost Item".
5. In the message body include details on the time, item and cause of the item disappearance. For example "I lost my RW3 at 15:20 while adding it to the Auction House."
6. Submit the ticket.

Once we have received your ticket we will check the logs and compensate you with the lost item. This process will take around one week to complete.

Thank you for your patience on this matter and please be sure to send in your tickets as soon as possible.

PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who attempts to lie, in order to gain items they did not lose, will face a permanent ban. Each case is checked and we do not appreciate users who wish to waste our time.

Another epic by Caesar ...
Fools will risk a ban for a rw3 ... smartones will get it other nice items ...
Let me know when i can reclaim my lost rate of succes or lost items in those high lvl dungeons
Back to top Go down
Marat
User
User
Marat

PostSubject: Re: Epic :)) ~!   Epic :))                                                    ~! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

i bet ppl will lie now Smile
Back to top Go down
StevenHyde
User
User
StevenHyde

PostSubject: Re: Epic :)) ~!   Epic :))                                                    ~! EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 pm

like A LOT Smile ... a boat load of liars lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic :)) ~!   Epic :))                                                    ~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic :)) ~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PronStarZ - the sexiest guild on Mars :: Non Member :: General Forum-
Jump to: